.: Here's a song I made last spring

Monday, January 2, 2012

Here's a song I made last spring

TOTAL RECALL by DOOM GENERRÆTION

I made this last march. I really want to revamp it but all my old files are corrupted, will see if I can fix it and do-la-diddily with my new skill-zets. Ladies, please contain your orgassies. Put on your glassies and viddy dis horrorshow entatainmanage-e-twa for the senses. Listen to it loud. Play it proud, put your wizard hand on your left breast and say your pledge to colgate toothpaste. Let down the barriers of funk and free you joystick so we can all enjoy the pleasure. That is not sexual.

You can find more tracks on my Soundcloud or my Youtube.

9 comments:

  1. Nice song DOOM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, great! you have some mp3s available for download someplace man?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes downloads are on my soundcloud. You'll notice on the widgets theres a discreet little arrow pointing downwards and that is where you download (on the right side of the widget)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat. Reminds me of some of the Dust Brothers songs on the FIght Club OST

    ReplyDelete
  5. @brandon probly one of the best compliments ive ever received

    ReplyDelete